- 2 cups riced cauliflower (about half a head)
- 1/4 raw sweet red pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Teeny Tiny Spice Cajun Spice
- cooking oil of choice (bacon grease adds great flavor to this one!)
1. Chop the head of cauliflower into florets, then put in a food processor and chop until you have a "rice" consistency.
2. Heat oil over medium heat in a large skillet. I like to use a pan with bacon grease after I've finished making bacon.
3. While oil is heating, slice and dice peppers into fine pieces and toss into the oil. Cook until soft.
4. Add "riced" cauliflower and combine with peppers and oil, add salt, and finally Cajun Spice and let cook over medium, mixing until soft.