Bone Broth "Latte"
- 8 oz bone broth (homemade or bought from the market)
- 1 Tbsp ghee or butter
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch spice blend of choice (we prefer Shepherd Herb Blend)
- 1 pinch turmeric
- 1 pinch of black pepper
1. Bring the broth almost to a boil on the stove top. Once hot, carefully pour into a blender.
2. Add ghee/butter, salt, spice, turmeric, and black pepper. Place the lid on top, then a towel over the lid, hold down, then blend well for about 10-15 seconds. Strain if desired to remove larger spices.
3. Pour, let cool slightly, and enjoy.