Vampire Slayer Burger Bowl
- 1 lb grass fed beef (for 4 burgers)
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped leeks, green onions, ramps
- 2 sweet potatoes, diced
- 1 Tbsp Teeny Tiny Spice Perfection Spice
- Salt to taste
1. If grilling, preheat the grill to medium heat.
2. Chop garlic, onion, and potatoes.
3. Add half the garlic to a warm skillet/cast iron pan, with some fat or oil of choice. After a few minutes, add potatoes and cook over medium heat.
4. Add salt to potatoes and a pinch of your favorite spice (we love to use our Montreal blend!) Stir the potatoes regularly. Add green onion/leeks in when about halfway cooked through.
5. Mix Perfection Spice, the other half of the garlic, a pinch of salt, and half of the chopped leeks/onions in a small bowl.
6. Add ground beef to the mixture and mix well. Patty into 4 burgers. Cook until the desired doneness.
7. When burger and potatoes are done, top the potatoes with the patty and serve.
8. Up the ante by mixing up a garlic mayo for topping!