Hot Honey Harissa Glazed Carrots
1 lb Carrots
1 Large Onion
1 Tbs Teeny Tiny Spice Company Harissa
1-2 Tbs Olive oil
2 Tbs Honey
Pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 400℉.
2. Begin by washing carrots. Chop them in half lengthwise, then cut those pieces in half horizontally, making carrot "sticks"
3. Chop the ends of the onion off, then cut in half horizontally. Cut those pieces into half, horizontally. Then peel. Remove the onion in layers, and place over carrots on a greased baking sheet.
4. Coat the carrots and onion with olive oil, 1 Tbs Harissa, and a pinch of salt.
5. Bake for 30 minutes, flipping halfway.
6. Drizzle with honey, bake for 5 more minutes, then serve.