Veggie Pumpkin Curry
- 1 can chickpeas, drained of liquid
- 2 handfuls spinach
- 2/3 cup coconut milk (canned)
- 1/3 cup pumpkin
- 1-2 tbsp Teeny Tiny Spice Vadavan or Teeny Tiny Spice curry of choice
- Squeeze of lime
- Salt to taste
1. Combine all ingredients in a large pan over low heat and mix well.
2. Cook for about 10-15 minutes until spinach is wilted and curry is thick and creamy.
3. Before serving, squeeze a little lime juice over the mix to brighten the flavor and stir.
4. Serve atop rice, greens, or even in a flatbread wrap.