2 Turkey breast cutlets
1 C Delicata squash
1 C Butternut squash
1/2 Cup Chopped celery
1 Diced onion
1 Diced sweet potato
1/3 Cup Almond flour
1 Tbsp ghee or butter
Olive oil for cooking
Salt and Pepper to taste
Optional: Fresh rosemary and sage
1. Preheat oven to 400℉. Peel squash, then dice. In a large bowl, combine all chopped veggies, coat in olive oil, fresh herbs (optional), and 1 Tbsp Shepherd Herb Mix.
2. Bake at 400℉ for about 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, chop turkey into bite size pieces, toss in additional Shepherd Herb Mix, and cook in oil over med-high heat until cooked through.
4. When veggies have finished cooking and turkey is done, add both, and pour into a greased casserole dish.
5. In a separate bowl, combine almond flour, eggs, and melted ghee or butter, then pour over veggie turkey mixture evenly to cover.
6. Bake at 400℉ for about 20-25 minutes until the "crust" has cooked through and begins to brown.
7. Remove and enjoy!