- 2 turkey breast cutlets
- 1 Cup delicata squash
- 1 Cup butternut squash
- 1/2 Cup chopped celery
- 1 diced onion
- 1 diced sweet potato
- 2 Tbsp Teeny Tiny Spice Shepherd Herb Mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 Cup almond flour
- 1 Tbsp ghee or butter
- Olive oil for cooking
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Optional: fresh rosemary and sage
1. Preheat oven to 400. Peel squash, then dice. In a large bowl, combine all chopped veggies, coat in olive oil, fresh herbs (optional), and 1 Tbsp Shepherd Herb Mix.
2. Bake at 400 for about 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, chop turkey into bite size pieces, toss in additional Shepherd Herb Mix, and cook in oil over med-high heat until cooked through.
4. When veggies have finished cooking, and turkey is done, combine both, and pour into a greased casserole dish.
5. In a separate bowl, combine almond flour, eggs, and melted ghee or butter, then pour over veggie turkey mixture, evenly to cover.
6. Bake at 400 for about 20-25 minutes until the "crust" has cooked through and begins to brown.
7. Remove and enjoy!