Spiced Pumpkin Apple Butter
- 2 lbs peeled and sliced apples
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree (canned is fine, just make sure its pure pumpkin only!)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp (divided) sugar (I use coconut for lower glycemic and paleo options)
- 1 tsp Teeny Tiny Spice Garam Masala (add more when tasting for a stronger flavor)
1. In a crockpot, cook apples, 1/4 cup sugar, 1/4 cup water, and spice for 5 hours.
2. Blend in a large food processor or blender, adding in 1/3 cup pumpkin, and another 2 tbsp sugar. You can add some additional spice as you taste.
3. Scrape into a jar, and spoon onto anything and EVERYTHING!