Spicy Baked Fries
This is a standard recipe in our home. For an easy and fun evening, we do burgers with one spice, regular potato fries with another, and sweet potato fries with yet a third spice. No need for ketchup with all of that flavor on the plate!
- 2 Lg Potatoes (About 2 pounds)
- 1 1/2 Tbs Olive oil
- 1-2 Tbs Teeny Tiny Spice Co. spice blend of your choice (Adjust the amount of spice to your taste)
1. Preheat oven to 425℉.
2. Wash and dry or peel your potatoes (We keep skins on).
3. Cut into thick fries.
4. Toss potatoes with the oil to coat. Add spice and toss again until evenly seasoned.
5. Spread the spiced potato fries onto a baking sheet in a single layer and place in the oven.
6. Cook for about 30 minutes, until lightly browned on the outside and soft in the middle.