Spiced Pumpkin & White Chocolate Chip Cookies
2½ C Flour
1 tsp Baking powder
1 tsp Baking soda
½ C Butter
½ C Brown sugar
1 C Pumpkin purée
1 tsp Vanilla
1½ C White chocolate chips
½ tsp Salt
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and Garam Masala.
3. Cream the butter and sugars together.
4. Mix in the pumpkin, eggs and vanilla.
5. Add dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until well blended.
6. Stir in the white chocolate chips.
7. Chill for 30 minutes.
8. Drop the spoonfuls of dough onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
9. Bake for 10-12 minutes and let cool on the cookie sheet or eat warm out of the oven.