Grilled Mexican Corn
4 Ears of corn
2 Tbs Mayo
1/4 C crumbled cotija cheese (you can substitute any Mexican cheese here)
1 Tbs Chopped cilantro
1. Boil corn cobs after shucking for about 5 minutes.
2. Grill corn for a few minutes on each side, until slightly browned.
3. After removing from the grill, using a sauce brush or hands (wait until corn has slightly cooled so you don't get burned), slather a coat of mayo on each ear.
4. Crumble the cheese over the mayo, then sprinkle with Oaxacan Adobo.
5. Finish with some cilantro.