Garam Masala Spiced Eggnog
You can just as easily buy a carton of eggnog at your supermarket and simply add the Garam Masala to spice it up, but homemade eggnog is quite simple if you choose to make it yourself.
6 Whole eggs
3 C Whole milk
8 Tbs Sugar
3 tsp Vanilla extract
1. In a large bowl, beat eggs using an electric beater or mix in a stand mixer.
2. By turn, add milk and sugar.
3. Continue beating until mixture thickens slightly.
4. Add in vanilla and Garam Masala.
5. Cover with wrap and refrigerate until well-chilled