Chocolate Chili Brownies
This is our favorite brownie recipe with our Teeny Tiny Spice Company Chocolate Chili as an addition. You can use any basic brownie recipe and then add 2 tbs. of Chocolate Chili. That’s all there is to it, and these are sure to delight your senses and warm you from the inside out.
1 3/4 Sticks unsalted butter
1/2 C plus 2 Tbsp bittersweet chocolate chips
1 1/4 C Granulated sugar
4 Lg Eggs
1 tsp Pure vanilla extract
1/2 C + 2 Tbs Unbleached flour
1. Grease a 9×9” inch baking pan with butter. Dust with flour and tap out the excess. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. Melt butter and chocolate in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently. Set aside to cool.
3. Cream sugar, eggs and vanilla. Add cooled chocolate mixture and mix until well blended.
4. Measure the flour, salt and Chocolate Chili, then sift together directly into the chocolate mixture. Mix batter gently until well combined and no trace of the dry ingredients remains.
5. Spread batter evenly in prepared pan and bake 33 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
6. Remove from oven and cool on rack for one hour before serving.