- 3/4 C Cocoa powder, sifted
- 1/2 C Raw, organic agave
- 4 oz Unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 C Cocoa butter
- 1 Tbsp Teeny Tiny Spice Co. Chocolate Chili
1. Add sifted cocoa powder, Chocolate Chili, agave and cocoa butter to a double boiler (you can just place the pan with the mixture on top of another pan containing water if you do not have a double boiler).
2. Stir until melted and combined well.
3. Pour into chocolate molds or a bowl and refrigerate about one hour. At this point, you can shape it into little balls or egg-shapes – whatever you like, and eat them plain or roll them in cinnamon powder or cocoa powder or topping of your choice to decorate. This is a great opportunity to play with your food!