Berberé Three Sisters Salad
1 Lg Sweet potato, peeled and diced
1 Tbsp Olive oil
15 oz Can black beans, rinsed and drained
5 oz Sweet corn, frozen
1 Sm Red onion, fine dice
1 Tbsp Lemon juice
1 Tbsp Olive oil (optional)
Salt to taste
1. Toss the sweet potato with olive oil and Berberé.
2. Spread in a baking dish and bake at 425º until tender, about 35 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
4. In a bowl, combine the spiced sweet potato and remaining ingredients.
5. Serve immediately or chilled.