Spicy Italian Veggie Bake
- 4 eggs
- 10 oz chopped broccoli (half a large crown)
- 7 oz chopped roma tomato (about 2)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 2 Tbsp Teeny Tiny Spice of choice
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Mix all chopped vegetables and garlic in a bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, beat 4 eggs, then pour over veggies.
4. Sprinkle with 1 to 2 tbsp Hot Italian spice and a little salt, then mix well with hands until all veggies are covered.
5. Dump into a greased casserole dish and bake for about 35 minutes, until cooked through.