Lemon Tahini Zucchini Boats
- 1-2 medium-large zucchini
- 1 small/medium fresh beet
- 1-2 tbsp melted coconut oil (butter or ghee will work as well)
- 1 tsp Teeny Tiny Spice Persian Adwiya
Optional dressing ingredients below.
- For the dressing, blend:
- 2 Tbs tahini
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp raw honey
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Slice the zucchini in half lengthwise, scoop out the seeds, brush on coconut oil (also could use ghee or melted butter) and add salt and pepper.
2. Next, dice beets, toss in coconut oil (you could also use melted butter or ghee), Persian Adwiya, salt and pepper.
3. Roast in oven at 425 degrees for about 40 minutes.
4. When the veggies are soft, pull them out, fill the zucchini with the beets and drizzle with lemon tahini dressing.
*Za’atar would be another great mild choice, Perfection Spice Rub would be a great medium heat choice and for a hot choice, Ethiopian Berbere.