- 1 Lb Ground meat
- 1 C Onion, chopped
- 3 Tbsp Teeny Tiny Spice blend
- 1 C Diced Apple
- 1 C Diced Potato
- 2 C Crushed tomato
- ¼ C Raisins
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Optional: Spicy peppers (like jalapeno)
1. In a large skillet over medium heat, brown turkey without stirring.
2, Stir in onion and Teeny Tiny Spice, breaking up the turkey and scraping up any browned bits from the pan.
3. Stir in diced apple, diced potato, crushed tomatoes, raisins, vinegar and hot peppers if using.
4. Simmer, covered, for 15 minutes.Uncover and cook until the liquid is almost all absorbed.
5. Serve with rice, by itself, or as a filling for tacos or burritos.