Montréal Spiced Meat Balls
- 1 Lb Ground meat or veggie burger mix
- 2-3 Tbsp Teeny Tiny Spice blend of choice
- 1 Whole Egg
- 1/4 C Breadcrumbs
1. Beat the egg in a bowl.
2. Add the ground meat or veg. burger mix, breadcrumbs and spice.
3. Mix until ingredients are all well incorporated.
4. Form meatballs (large or small).
5. Cook on stove top over medium heat until cooked through.
6. Add salt to taste if needed.
That’s it! Serve with pasta or use in lasagna, add to a sauce, use in a submarine sandwich, serve over couscous or just eat by themselves.