Four Spice Fat Bombs
1/2 C Nut butter
1/2 C Coconut cream (could use coconut oil)
1/4 C Chopped nuts (I used almonds)
2 tsp Vanilla extract
1. Put all ingredients in the food processor, except for the chopped nuts, and blend until smooth.
2. Transfer to a bowl and hand mix in the chopped nuts.
3. Scoop into molds or take a small mellon baller or scoop and sccop them onto a plate or small tray.
4. Chill in freezer for 30 minutes or until solid.
5. Remove from molds/tray and store in a container in the freezer or the refrigerator. These will likely melt if stored at room temp.