- 1 Medium spaghetti squash
- 1 Small head of broccoli, steamed or roasted
- 1/2 C Peas
- 1 Large Carrot, slices or julienned
- 1-2 Tbsp Teeny Tiny Spice British Curry
- 2 Eggs
1. Add the contents of cooked spaghetti squash to a large bowl. See how to prepare a spaghetti squash here.
2. Add in 1/2 cup peas, julienned carrot, broccoli, and/or any other veggies you would like to include.
3. Mix in 2 large eggs.
4. Add 2 Tbsp of Teeny Tiny Spice British Curry and stir until combined.
5. Pour mixture into a greased baking dish and bake at 350 for about 30-45 minutes or until firm.
6. Slice and serve.