1 Medium spaghetti squash, baked
1 Small head of broccoli, steamed or roasted
1/2 C Peas
1 Large Carrot, slices or julienned
1-2 Tbsp Teeny Tiny Spice British Curry
1. Preheat the oven to 400℉.
2. Slice the spaghetti squash in half lengthwise, scoop out the seeds and place it face down in a baking dish. Add a bit of water to the pan (this will keep it from drying out during cooking).
3. Bake squash for about 40 minutes or until a fork slides through the flesh easily. Remove from oven and scoop flesh into a bowl.
4. To the bowl with the squash, add in 1/2 cup peas, julienned carrot, broccoli, and any other veggies you would like to include.
5. Mix in 2 large eggs.
6. Add 2 Tbsp of Teeny Tiny Spice British Curry and stir until combined.ee.
7. Pour mixture into a greased baking dish and bake at 350℉ for about 30-45 minutes or until firm.
8. Slice and serve.