This curried carrot dish is lusciously creamy with a rich flavor and beautiful, vibrant color. Remember, a curry is just a saucy dish, so you can use any of our spice blends to flavor it. From British Curry to Vindaloo, to any of the African blends (like Ethiopian Berberé) to Oaxacan Adobo, just pick a flavor and you won’t be disappointed.
- 1 Lb Carrots, sliced into rounds, about ¼” thick
- 1 Med Onion, diced
- 2 Cloves Garlic, chopped finely
- 1-2 Tb Butter, olive oil or coconut oil
- 2 Tbs Teeny Tiny Spice Co. Spice blend of choice
- 16 oz Coconut milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a medium pan, sauté onions for about 3 minutes, until translucent.
2. Add the chopped garlic and carrots and cook for another 3 minutes or so, until the carrots begin to soften.
3. Stir in the coconut milk and spice. Bring to a simmer, turn heat to low, cover and cook until the carrots are tender, about 10 more minutes.
4. Serve by itself, over rice or as a side dish.