Masala Sweet Potato Fries
- 1 large yam (sweet potato)
- 1/2 tsp Teeny Tiny Spice Garam Masala
- Salt to taste
For Honey Ginger Ketchup:
- 1 Tbsp store-bought or homemade ketchup
- 1/2 tsp honey
- Ground ginger to taste
1. Start by heating your oven to 450.
2. Slice the potato into spears, soak for 10 minutes in cold water, drain, and coat in oil of choice.
3. Roast for about 10 minutes on each side, adjusting the temperature down if they begin to brown too quickly.
4. Let slightly cool. While cooling, mix ketchup ingredients and serve.