Garam Masala Chocolate Truffles
Makes around 10 truffles
- 1 Cup pitted dates (around 20)
- 1/2 Cup chopped walnuts
- 1 Tbsp ghee or coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp - 1 tsp Teeny Tiny Spice Garam Masala
- cacao powder for rolling
1. In a food processor, chop dates until well diced, not quite to a paste form.
2. Add 1 Tbsp melted ghee and blend.
3. Add walnuts and spice, and continue to chop.
4. When ingredients are all chopped and fine, remove and place in a bowl. The mixture should be a thick, grainy batter.
5. Scoop with a tablespoon, then roll into a compact ball and roll in cacao powder.
6. Repeat with the rest of the mixture and keep in the refrigerator before serving.