Cranberry and Butternut Squash Curry
I Lg Onion
2 Cloves garlic
2 Tbs Olive oil
1 Lb Butternut squash, cut ½ to ¾ inch chunks
1 C Coconut milk
½ C Dried cranberries
1. Sauté onions and garlic in oil.
2. Toss chunked squash with Penang Curry to coat.
3. Add spiced squash to pan, tossing a few times to sear sides.
4. Add coconut milk and cranberries.
5. Bring to a boil, turn down heat to simmer & cook until squash is tender, about 15-20 minutes.
6. To reduce down for a thicker sauce, take the lid off for the last few minutes.