Cranberry and Butternut Squash Curry
- I Lg Onion
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 2 Tbs Olive Oil
- 1 Lb Butternut Squash, ½ to ¾ inch chunks
- 2 Tbs Teeny Tiny Spice Co. Penang Curry
- 1 C Coconut Milk
- ½ C Dried Cranberries
1. Sauté onions and garlic in oil.
2. Toss chunked squash with Penang Curry to coat.
3. Add spiced squash to pan, tossing a few times to sear sides.
4. Add coconut milk and cranberries.
5. Bring to a boil, turn down heat to simmer & cook until squash is tender, about 15-20 minutes.
6. To reduce down for a thicker sauce, take the lid off for the last few minutes.