Asian Spiced Pork Chops
6 Pork Chops
½ C Soy sauce or coconut aminos
½ C Sake
¼ C Apple cider vinegar
1 Tbs Maple syrup
1 Clove garlic, crushed
1. In a small bowl, mix the soy sauce, sake, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, crushed garlic and Szechuan Spice together.
2. Lay the pork chops next to each other in a shallow pan and pour the marinade over them to cover.
3. Refrigerate for 2 hours to overnight.
4. On a very hot grill, cook the pork chops 2 minutes each side per ½ inch of thickness. Close the grill top for cooking the second side.
5. Let pork chops rest for 5-10 minutes before serving