Zesty Adobo Huevos Rancheros
2 corn tortillas
cooking oil of choice
1-2 Tbsp Saucy Lips Foods Zesty Cilantro sauce
2-4 Tbsp red salsa or tomato sauce
1/4 tsp Teeny Tiny Spice Oaxacan Adobo
cilantro and avocado to garnish
1. Start by warming your tortillas on the stove top until soft.
2. In a skillet, heat your oil till hot and crack the eggs to fry. Sprinkle with spice and a pinch of salt if desired.
3. Pour salsa or tomato sauce over the tortillas.
4. When eggs are cooked to your liking (Sunny side up, medium, etc.) carefully remove from the skillet and top the salsa and tortillas.
5. Drizzle with Zesty Cilantro Sauce, sprinkle with fresh cilantro, top with avocado and dig in!