Za’atar Spiced Creamy Hummus
- 16 oz Chickpeas, drained, liquid reserved
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Tahini
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1-2 Tbsp Teeny Tiny Spice Co Za’atar
- 3-5 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp Salt
1. Add all of the ingredients to a blender, including 1/4 C of the reserved liquid from the chickpeas.
2. Purée until smooth, about 5 minutes, adding more of the reserved liquid as needed to create a smooth consistency.
3. Check the seasoning and add more salt or spice if desired.
4. Serve with sliced baguette, crackers or vegetables.