Garam Masala Chocolate Pudding
- 1 avocado (very ripe)
- 2 tbsp plus 1 tsp Carob or Cacao powder
- 1 tbsp honey
- 3/4 tsp Teeny Tiny Garam Masala
1. In a food processor, or simply a bowl with a fork, mash the avocado flesh (throw out the peel and the nut).
2. Add in carob powder and continue to mix well.
3. Drizzle in honey.
4. Add Garam Masala, 1/4 tsp at a time, mixing, then tasting, to acquire the desired spice level. 3/4 tsp was a good amount for mine.
5. Make sure all is mixed well, and that your pudding is smooth and clump free.
6. Pour into a serving dish and top with some shredded coconut, or a few pistachios.