Curry Spiced Kettle Corn
- 1/4 Cup popcorn kernels (about 4 cups popped)
- 1/4 Cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1/4 to 3/4 tsp Teeny Tiny Spice Garam Masala
1. Pop your corn kernels and set aside in a large bowl.
2. Begin by heating the butter on your stovetop on medium heat in a small saucepan.
3. Add sugar and spice, mix well, and let the mixture begin to melt as it mixes.
4. When the mixture is combined well and sugar is no longer clumpy, add 1 Tbsp water and stir well. Bring this to a boil and continue to stir until mixture is slightly thick.
5. Pour the thick syrup over the popped corn and carefully toss to coat.
6. Pour onto a baking sheet to cool.