3-4# Lamb Shoulder, bone in
4 Tbs Teeny Tiny Spice Montreal Seasoning or blend of your choice
2 Lg Onions, big chunks
6 Carrots, peeled and chunked
6 Potatoes, washed and quartered
8 oz Mushrooms, cleaned and halved
½ C Fresh Mint, stemmed and chopped
1 C Fresh Farmer’s Cheese or other soft cheese
- Pre-heat oven to highest heat.
- Combine the chopped mint and soft cheese and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Place the vegetables in a roasting pan.
- Rub the lamb shoulder with Teeny Tiny Spice blend.
- Place the lamb on top of the vegetables and cover the pan tightly with foil.
- Place the roasting package into the hot oven, turn the temperature down to 350˚ F and cook for 3 hours or until the lamb is falling off the bone.
- When the lamb is cooked, remove it to a serving platter along with the cooked vegetables and accompany by the minted cheese.